A scrumptious warming vegan porridge, excellent for cold January mornings working from house.
Elements (serves 1)
40g of jumbo rolled oats
400ml of coconut milk (or most well-liked milk)
1 ripe pear
1 piece of stem ginger
Dusting of blended spice or cinnamon powder
Small handful of raisons
Handful of nuts or 1 tbsp of almond butter
- Add the jumbo oats and coconut milk to a pan on a medium warmth, maintain the milk handy so you possibly can add extra to style if required
- Chop the pear into small slices and add to the oats and milk
- Chop the stem ginger, in case you have stem ginger in syrup add a teaspoon of syrup for a sweeter style
- Add a small handful of raisons relying on how candy you prefer to the style
- Add a dusting of blended spice or cinnamon powder
- Stir and permit the pear to melt. Add extra milk if wanted to maintain the consistency creamy
- As soon as the pear is smooth and the porridge appears to be like creamy add to a bowl and serve with a handful of your favorite nuts or a tbsp of almond butter drizzled excessive. Add a dusting of blended spice or cinnamon to style.
- Tuck in and luxuriate in!