Can’t cease, gained’t cease making epic, completely scrumptious, enjoyable dip recipes for you. As a result of something you may eat along with your fav crackers or tortilla chips is a hell sure from me (together with this crunchy inexperienced salad!)
Final 12 months I shared an unbelievable dip with you that has some inexperienced in it, however continues to be stuffed with tacky goodness. This wonderful jalapeño spinach artichoke dip is crammed with three kinds of cheese, creamy greek yogurt (as a substitute of bitter cream & mayonnaise), and a kick of warmth from contemporary jalapeño. UMMM SO GOOD. Simply have a look at these golden edges!
There are tons of the way to customise this dip along with your fav cheeses, additional protein, and extra, so make sure you try the complete publish for all of our enjoyable solutions. Serve it up with veggies, chips, crackers, and something you’re coronary heart needs at your subsequent get-together and watch everybody devour it.
The whole lot you’ll must make jalapeño spinach artichoke dip
In case you’ve by no means made home made spinach and artichoke dip earlier than, you’re going to like how straightforward it’s and the way easy the components are. The end result, in fact, is a brilliant creamy, savory, bubbly sizzling, scrumptious dip. This recipe is made additional particular because of a kick of warmth from jalapeño! Right here’s all the pieces you’ll want:
- Veggies: you’ll want an onion, a jalapeño, a bag of contemporary spinach (or a cup of frozen spinach!), and a jar of marinated artichoke hearts on this dip. Veggie-packed! You’ll additionally want a bit olive oil for sautéeing.
- Seasonings: give the dip additional taste with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Yogurt: we’re including in protein-packed greek yogurt as a substitute of bitter cream and mayonnaise to loosen up this dip barely however preserve it tremendous creamy.
- Cheese: the bottom of this jalapeño spinach and artichoke dip is made with plain cream cheese, mozzarella, and grated parmesan or pecorino romano cheese.
Add an additional enhance of taste
In case you actually need this jalapeño spinach artichoke dip to pack a taste punch, be happy to:
- Preserve the seeds within the jalapeño for additional spiciness
- Use white cheddar or pepper jack cheese rather than the mozzarella
- Or sprinkle the dip with some crimson pepper flakes
Extra methods to customise this dip
Apart from including new flavors, there are just a few ingredient add-ins and swaps you may make on this jalapeño spinach artichoke dip recipe:
- Swap the greens. In case you don’t have any contemporary or frozen spinach, be happy to sub chopped, contemporary kale. Simply make sure you take away the stems. Inexperienced onion, chives, cilantro or parsley would even be a terrific, contemporary add-in!
- Enhance the protein. Add an additional enhance of protein by mixing in cooked, chopped rooster, shrimp, and even bacon!
- Select your cheese. Be happy to experiment along with your fav cheeses. Gruyere, smoked gouda, swiss
- Skip the warmth. You may, in fact, omit the jalapeño should you’d like, and even use pickled or jarred jalapeños, that are gentle.
make home made jalapeño spinach artichoke dip
- Cook dinner the veggies. Begin by cooking down the onion with a bit olive oil in a forged iron or oven-safe skillet. Stir within the jalapeño and seasonings and cook dinner for one more couple of minutes, then add within the spinach and canopy the skillet with a lid till it melts.
- Combine the dip. Flip off the warmth and stir within the cream cheese, breaking it aside till melted. Then combine within the yogurt, and stir within the chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Style and season with extra salt and pepper as wanted.
- Prime & bake. Sprinkle the combination with the remaining mozzarella cheese and bake the dip till good and golden brown on the highest.
- Cool & serve. Let the spinach artichoke dip cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve along with your fav sides!
Don’t have a forged iron skillet?
No drawback! In case you’re utilizing a skillet that may’t go within the oven, merely switch the dip to a greased baking dish after mixing all of it collectively, sprinkle the remaining cheese, and bake as directed.
Wonderful methods to take pleasure in this dip
This straightforward jalapeño spinach artichoke dip is scrumptious with just about all the pieces. Listed below are a few of our go-to methods to serve it:
- With tortilla chips or uncooked veggies
- Scooped up with home made crackers or pita chips
- On prime of toasted baguette slices or crostini
- Because the sauce on your favourite sandwich
Can I make it forward of time?
Sure! Be happy to make the jalapeño spinach and artichoke dip 1-2 days forward of time by following the entire steps earlier than baking. Let the dip cool utterly earlier than storing it within the fridge. Once you’re able to serve it, bake it as directed (chances are you’ll want just a few additional minutes) and serve.
Storing & reheating suggestions
- To retailer: if in case you have leftovers merely add it to an hermetic container and retailer it within the fridge for as much as 3-4 days.
- To reheat: warmth the jalapeño spinach artichoke dip in 30-second intervals within the microwave, or reheat it in a saucepan, stirring continuously till it’s heated by means of.
Extra dip recipes you’ll love
Get all of my scrumptious dip recipes right here!
I hope you like this jalapeño spinach artichoke dip! In case you make it make sure you depart a remark and a score so I understand how you favored it. Get pleasure from, xo!
Creamy Jalapeño Spinach Artichoke Dip
Deliciously creamy jalapeño spinach artichoke dip made with protein-packed greek yogurt and three kinds of cheese. This straightforward, enjoyable & spicy twist on conventional spinach artichoke dip is ideal for entertaining and is assured to impress family and friends. Serve with tortilla chips, veggies, crackers and extra!
of a yellow or white onion, diced
jalapeño, finely diced (omit seeds should you don’t need it as spicy)
- Freshly floor black pepper
(5-ounce) bag of contemporary spinach or about 1 cup of frozen spinach
(12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped into ½ inch items
plain greek yogurt (complete milk or 2% is nice)
plain cream cheese
shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
grated parmesan or pecorino romano cheese
- For serving:
- Tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers or veggie sticks for serving
Preheat the oven to 375 levels F.
Warmth a 10-inch forged iron skillet over medium warmth and add olive oil. Saute onion for five minutes or till it begins to cook dinner down and soften. Subsequent stir in jalapeno, garlic powder, salt and pepper and cook dinner for one more minute or so.
Add in spinach and canopy the pan with a lid till spinach wilts. Flip off warmth and stir in cream cheese, breaking it aside with a spoon till it melts. Stir in greek yogurt and blend till effectively mixed. Add in chopped artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese and ½ cup of the mozzarella cheese, stirring effectively to mix. Style and season with extra salt and pepper if wanted.Prime with remaining ½ cup of mozzarella cheese and bake for 25 minutes or till golden brown.
Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve with tortilla chips, crackers, pita chips or veggie sticks.
In case you don’t have a forged iron skillet or oven secure pan, you may put together all the pieces in step 3 after which switch to a greased 9-inch baking pan and bake as directed.
If you need a extra flavorful cheese, we advise utilizing white cheddar as a substitute of mozzarella and even pepper jack cheese could be scrumptious!
Servings: 6 servings
Serving dimension: 1 serving (based mostly on 6)
Saturated fats: 12.6g
Recipe by: Monique Volz // Bold Kitchen | Images by: Eat Love Eats
This publish was initially revealed on February 18th, 2022, and republished on January eleventh, 2023.