Revealed on July 25, 2013
- You could possibly get decrease prices in your month-to-month premiums once you enroll in a Market medical insurance plan.
- It’s possible you’ll qualify for decrease out-of-pocket prices for , , and .
- You or your baby could get free or low-cost protection by Medicaid or the Youngsters’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP).
- You can’t be charged extra for a pre-existing situation or as a result of you’re a girl.
- You could possibly be lined in your dad or mum’s insurance coverage plan in the event you’re below 26.
- You could possibly purchase a lower-premium “catastrophic” protection plan, in the event you’re below 30.
- Small companies could qualify for the expanded small enterprise well being care tax credit score.
How will I do know what I qualify for?
Whenever you fill out your Well being Insurance coverage Market® software, you’ll learn the way a lot it can save you and what protection you’ll qualify for.
Listed here are some essential issues to find out about getting decrease prices on protection:
- Most individuals who apply will qualify for some form of financial savings.
- Open enrollment begins October 1, 2013 and protection begins as quickly as January 1, 2014.
- Market plans and costs shall be accessible on October 1.
Questions? Name 1-800-318-2596, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)