This beautiful in pink Rosé Sangria Sparkler appears to be like gorgeously elaborate, but it surely’s something however. Simply slice some fruit right into a pitcher with a bottle of rosé wine, let the flavors meld collectively, then add some glowing mineral water to create a pleasant, gentle effervescent pop. This drink has no added sugar and is gentle in alcohol, however heavy on aroma, shade, and taste, making it the right social gathering drink.
I like that deep pink rosé wines are all the fad. I nonetheless do not forget that soda pop pink wine of my youth referred to as White Zinfandel. Oh, however the rosé wines are so significantly better at present. Whereas they’re merely scrumptious—crisp, fragrant, floral—sipped as an aperitif previous to your meal, they’re additionally fabulous in blended drinks, as on this beautiful, deep pink sangria, which sparkles enhances of glowing mineral water. I used a pinot noir rosé wine to supply a deeper, richer shade, however you possibly can simply use any rosé wine you favor. I used nectarines, grapes, cherries, and honeydew melon as my alternative of fruit on this Sangria, however you should utilize different fruits available, together with watermelon, cantaloupe, peaches, and berries. Your creativity is all you should get you going! Cheers!
Make this straightforward, gentle, no-added sugar sangria with seasonal fruit as your subsequent go-to wine beverage!
- 1 (750-ml) bottle of rosé wine, chilled
- 2 cups chopped seasonal fruit (i.e., melon, grapes, pears, berries, peaches, plums, apricots, citrus)
- ½ cup cherries, pitted (recent, frozen, or in jar)
- 1 (750-ml) bottle of glowing mineral water, chilled
- Chopped fruit, cherries, mint leaves
- Pour wine into a big pitcher. Add fruit and cherries. Cowl and refrigerate for about 4 hours to permit flavors to meld.
- To serve, pour 6 fluid ounces (3/4 cup) of wine and fruit right into a tall glass (about 12 fluid ounces).
- High with about 4 fluid ounces (1/3 cup) of mineral water.
- Garnish, if desired, with further fruit, mint leaves.
- Serve instantly.
- Makes 8 (about 10-fluid ounces) servings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Beverage
- Delicacies: American
Key phrases: sangria, do-it-yourself sangria, finest sangria recipe
For different lighter cocktail recipes take a look at a few of my favorites:
Cucumber Herb Champagne Sparkler
Pomegranate Ginger Sparkler
Mild Aperol Spritz