This month we’re making a Match Foodie reader fave! These zucchini oatmeal cookies are made with shredded zucchini, oatmeal, cashew butter, and chocolate chips.
What’s Match Foodie Cooking Membership?
The Match Foodie Cooking Membership is a month-to-month cooking problem to get you within the kitchen cooking from scratch!
We thought there was no higher approach to carry our digital group collectively than to all make the identical recipe every month to have a good time actual meals.
Be a part of the Membership!
Match Foodie Cooking Membership
Be the primary to know in regards to the recipe of the month + get different Match Foodie Cooking Membership bulletins proper to your inbox!
September 2022 – The Particulars
Learn the under particulars VERY fastidiously as we need to make sure that your entry counts! When you’ve got questions, please depart them within the feedback of this put up.
Recipe of the Month
These oatmeal zucchini cookies are a Match Foodie Finds reader FAVORITE. So lots of you have got made these superb cookies time and time once more through the years. We’re so glad you like it as a lot as we do! And for those who haven’t tried it but, you’re in for an actual deal with 😀
why you’ll love this recipe
They’re chewy, comfortable, and scrumptious.
You’ll be able to freeze them for later.
You get your veggies in and a candy deal with all on the identical time.
Nice for breakfast or dessert!
All About Oatmeal Zucchini Cookies
There may be nothing we love greater than a chewy zucchini cookie. These scrumptious oatmeal zucchini cookies are a scrumptious spin-off of our flourless monster cookies. Take out the M&Ms and add shredded zucchini and also you’ve bought a serving of greens.
You can also make these zucchini cookies with shredded zucchini out of your backyard or with the zucchini you froze for later. We extremely advocate making a double batch of those cookies to freeze some for later, too!
Components You’ll Want
- Zucchini- two medium zucchinis transform about 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- Unsalted butter– when baking we use unsalted butter.
- Gentle brown sugar– we use a little bit of brown sugar to sweeten up these oatmeal zucchini cookies.
- Maple syrup– we love that including maple syrup to cookies takes them up a notch!
- Egg– use massive eggs, not medium or jumbo.
- Cashew butter– the key deliciousness of those cookies comes from the drippy cashew butter. We love the Dealer Joe or Good & Collect model cashew butter. So long as it’s drippy and never dry it really works!
- Vanilla extract– each cookie wants its vanilla extract.
- Salt– the salt in these cookies enhances the entire flavors in these cookies.
- Fast-cooking oats- we advocate utilizing quick-cooking oats over rolled oats as a result of they maintain collectively higher.
- Baking soda– these cookies rise completely from a bit of little bit of baking soda.
- Semi candy chocolate chips– oh child, the mixture of chocolate chips, cashew butter, and zucchini is so scrumptious!
Instruments You’ll Want
#1 Recipe Tip
Our #1 tip to be sure you have completely chewy, comfortable zucchini cookies is to correctly take away the moisture out of your shredded zucchini.
After you coarsely shred your zucchini, we advocate letting it sit in a lined bowl in order that the moisture can draw out.
From there, you may use a tea towel to squeeze out as a lot moisture as potential. That means, your cookies don’t end up too mushy with an excessive amount of liquid!
Methods to Enter
Now that you know the way to make the recipe, it’s time to submit your creation!
- Go to the Oatmeal Zucchini Cookies weblog put up.
- Make the recipe and snap a photograph of it.
- Go away a touch upon the Oatmeal Zucchini Cookies weblog put up with a photograph of your creation letting individuals know the way it went. We’d love a star-rating, nevertheless it’s not required. Make certain to go away your title and e-mail within the remark type as a result of that is how we’ll contact the winners!
be part of the match foodie cooking membership on fb!
Take part on the Match Foodie Fb enjoyable and turn out to be a member of our FREE Fb Group. The Match Foodie Cooking Membership group on Fb is a approach to share your cooking creations and make new like-minded mates on-line.
Sunday September 4, 2022 – the primary day you’re eligible to submit an entry.
Tuesday, September 27, 2022 – the final day to submit your picture and remark.
Wednesday, September 28, 2022 – the winners will probably be randomly chosen and introduced on this weblog put up and on social media.
2 members will every win a $100 Goal reward card. The choice will probably be random and primarily based on feedback which are obtained between September 4 and September 27, 2022.
Winners will probably be introduced on the final Wednesday of the month (September 28, 2022) through social media and weblog put up.
Charity of the Month
988 Suicide & Disaster Lifeline
Every month we’ll choose a unique charity to help. September 2022’s charity of the month is the 988 Suicide & Disaster Lifeline (previously referred to as the Nationwide Suicide Prevention Lifeline). We’ll be doubling the match from our giveaway winners to donate $400 to the 988 Suicide & Disaster Lifeline to help of their efforts.
The 988 Suicide & Disaster Lifeline is a pacesetter in suicide prevention and psychological well being disaster care. Since its inception, the Lifeline has engaged in a wide range of initiatives to enhance disaster providers and advance suicide prevention for all, together with modern public messaging, greatest practices in psychological well being, and groundbreaking partnerships.
We’d love so that you can help our month-to-month charity and donate what you may.
When you really feel so inclined, donate to 988 Lifeline HERE.